WHEEL WARRANTY POLICY
Fittipaldi Wheels warrants the factory chrome or painted finish on products for one (1) year from the original time of purchase and PVD finish two (2) years from the original time of purchase. The warranty covers only peeling and separation of the chrome from the wheel. The warranty does not cover surface rust and gold plating. Polished aluminum wheels that have not been clear coated will oxidize and require regular maintenance and are not covered under warranty.
Fittipaldi Wheels’ sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty shall be to repair or replace at Fittipaldi Wheels’ sole discretion, without charge. This includes any Fittipaldi Wheels product that is returned (freight prepaid) to the original dealer, from whom the wheel was purchased, and after Fittipaldi Wheels’ examination showing that the product has failed in normal use and service due to defects in material and/or workmanship. Such repair and replacement shall not include installation.
This limited warranty is the sole express warranty given and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, whether oral or written. All implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed. Fittipaldi Wheels neither assumes nor authorizes any dealer, representative or other person or entity to assume for any obligation in connection with Fittipaldi Wheels products use or applications. Fittipaldi Wheels’ further reserves the right to make charges or improvements in design, materials, specifications or make product charges without incurring any obligation to replace, change or improve products manufactured prior hereto.
Fittipaldi Wheels will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by delays, failure, or any consequential damage regardless of cause. Fittipaldi Wheels will not be responsible for labor, transportation, or any other charges incurred in the replacement or repair of a defective part. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights under state and federal laws. No warranty or representative by anyone other than Fittipaldi Wheels will be binding by the manufacture.
THE WARRANTY IS VOID IF:
- The product is damaged in transit or misuse, accident or negligence, or has been repaired or altered by anyone other than Fittipaldi Wheels
- The product is used in conjunction with any hardware, adapters, etc., other than those supplied by Fittipaldi Wheels
- The product has had any repairs, modifications, or changes made by anyone other than Fittipaldi Wheels
- Products that have been subject to corrosion of the finish due to neglect, caustic cleaning chemicals, harsh car washes, adverse weather conditions and/or improper product care.
- Original invoice or sales receipt is not available for verification, or upon transfer of title on any products by the original purchaser.